Friday, November 2, 2012

Late Halloween Special FX Make-up

Hello there ladies! I haven't had much time to blog lately with dividing my time between school, work and my fiance. I haven't even had time (or good light) to do some looks with Lime Crime's new uniliners but i promise that's the next look i will post. Anyways, I've been through hell and back this week, I've had some tough personal issues on Sunday, then on Monday I found out my young uncle just died in a car accident...and he was only 30....so you can imagine that I couldn't think about blogging.
Putting all things behind, I was getting bored today and it just popped into my head to try something new...of course my brave fiance was my experimental volunteer for this :)) poor thing. It may come as a surprise to you but (this is my first try at this kind of makeup) I actually didn't use liquid latex, because i can't seem to find any to buy here. What I did use is a mixture of milk and gelatin powder along with paper tissues. Hey, you need to improvise! :)) Hope you like it and I really want to see your thoughts so please feel free to comment below!







No comments:

Post a Comment