Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sleek Glory Palette 2012 Review

Hello there darlings! I've been gone to Bucharest this weekend so I haven't had much time to do any looks or post. Anyway, I ordered Sleek's newest palette, Glory 2012 and I thought about reviewing it for you guys! It's really hard to choose just one palette out of all those amazing ones Sleek has but hey, when you're on a budget, you're on a budget :))
So, what can I say about the palette...First of all, I'm a huge fan of resistant boxes for eyeshadows because i'm naturally clumsy and I drop them a lot. That's why I give Sleek a 10+ for the resistant casing :)) and why i prefer buying Sleek makeup.
The pigmentation is also great! The colors are mostly shimmery and soft and long lasting. I really love the fact that this palette has two ivory colors which I use a lot in my looks. I also did some swatches for Glory, hope you like it and I hope i'll have some time this week to do some looks with it and also with the amazing new Uniliners that Lime Crime sent me.




Names:   Left row (starting from the bottom one) - Tube, Overground, Bakerloo, Jubilee, Platform (matte), Northern
              Right row (starting from the bottom one) - District, Hammersmith and City, Piccadilly, Circle, Victoria, Central (matte)


No comments:

Post a Comment