Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Lime Crime Uniliners Look and Review

Hello beautiful ladies! I never got a chance to create a look with the amazing new uniliners which Lime Crime  sent me to try out. They have been so kind and I really want to take this chance to thank them again for being so amazing and believing in me...they're my absolute # 1 favorite makeup brand. Anyways, since I had a day off from school and work today I took some time to create an artistic look.
Before I post the pictures I wanted to describe these amazing new uniliners....

Rhyme is a gorgeous and rich gold eyeliner which glides on so smooth on your eyelid that you can't get it wrong! It has a soft shimmer to it which is perfect for making your eyes pop out!


 Reason on the other hand is a cool silver color, nevertheless as gorgeous as Rhyme. It gives a nice twist to any look especially if you pair it up with blue eyeshadow.





And without further ado...here's the look!







Also, here's a softer look where I used Rhyme to make everything pop out.








No comments:

Post a Comment