Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Guess who went shopping?

Hello there ladies! So yes...I went on a tiny shopping spree for cosmetics. On Friday I have this event with a fashion show including wedding dresses and I needed to restock on makeup products since there's going to be some heavy work :)). Anyways, I ended up buying two foundations, mascara, eyeliner, and I couldn't help myself not to get something from NYX as well so I bough a lipstick and an eyeshadow and got a complementary Jumbo Pencil at choice....I was planning to get the Milk one but they were all out T_T
So, without further ado, here's the cargo!
P.S. The foundations are not for me! :)) They're for the models... :D mkay?




L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation



Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid
There is also a spray version of this but it's nowhere near as good.




NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean



NYX single eyeshadow in Wild Fire. It's a gorgeous shimmering teal-ish color.


NYX  Lipstick No. 507. This is an amazing golden-orange color 
which looks absolutely gorgeous on the lips and it's very soft and creamy.

I didn't swatch the mascara and the eyeliner...both are from Rimmel London and I assure you they're amazing.

Anyway, I hope you liked this short swatch and also I hope you like the look I wore for today (added some NYX Wild Fire). Feel free to leave a comment!









No comments:

Post a Comment