Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some artistic looks to get the holidays started

Hello ladies! One thing you didn't know about me is that I'm a Christmas mega-fan! I absolutely love this holiday...it's my favorite part of the year (except for my birthday) :))! So I've already started the "X-Mas" inspired looks series with a more artistic and non-wearable look that I wanted to share with you. But before the holiday look I want to share another look I did last week...it's full of color just as I like it and surprisingly it took me more than one hour to get this sucker done...but I'm pleased with the result.
Without further ado, here are the two looks I prepared for you.....and also some news at the end of the post, so keep reading this!

Color storm






Golden Christmas
(Details created with Lime Crime Uniliners in Quill, Lunar Sea, Rhyme)






And as I promised earlier, I have an announcement: Starting December, I'm going to be filming video tutorials for you guys on Youtube! I've already had my followers vote on Facebook what look they want to see first and "Night Glam" got the most votes. Keep your eyes peeled! 




No comments:

Post a Comment