Saturday, September 29, 2012

Neutral Cut-Crease Look and New hair color

Hello ladies! I've been a bit absent this week...actually I felt so lazy. I think it's this sudden weather and temperature change that makes me so lethargic. Anyways, getting back to our deal, sometimes I don't have as much time as I'd like to do my makeup so I do a quick neutral one with eyeliner and a soft lipstick. Here's the look I wore yesterday for work (i work as a makeup artist) and later at night for a small party. I hope you like it, all the products will be listed below, and i'm waiting for your comments on it!
What I also wanted to share with you is that I've been having serious thoughts of changing my hair color (again!). I used to have this sandy-blonde color which was my natural hair color but I got tired of it and of not having any contrast on my face so I dyed it a dark cherry color which was ammonia free but it washed out pretty fast. Now I'm trying a dark violet color and I'm keeping my thumbs up :)) I'll post some pics as soon as I do my hair tomorrow.

Now, here's the makeup.





Products used:

Face: L'Oreal Le Teint Accord Parfait (Ivory), L'Oreal Concealer (Ivory), Rimmel London Silky Loose Powder
Eyes: NYX eyeshadow primer, E.l.f. Brightening eyeshadow (Ethereal), Sleek "Au Naturel" (Bark, Regal, Capuccino, Nougat), Lime Crime Magic Dust (Top Hattie), Rimmel London Glam Eyes Liner, Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara.
Cheeks: E.l.f. Beauty Encyclopedia, Wet n' Wild Cover All (Illuminator)
Lips: Kallos LOVE clear pink lipgloss




No comments:

Post a Comment